Hoffman Interior Painting has served the Suburban Essex County Area since 1983 and completed over 1500 projects successfully in the last 15 years. Our work is all by referral with not one workers compensation claim ever. We follow professionally recognized standards for prep and painting as promoted by the PDCA, the oldest trade association in the paint industry, to insure professional results.
Warren Hoffman has been in the painting industry for over 30 years and still prefers being in the field working hands-on with a finish and brush. Crew leader Ned Nalic has been with Hoffman Interior painting for over 20 years. Warren admits that the biggest fulfillment for him is still a satisfied customer, where the job was done on time, neatly and according to spec.
Warren’s involvement with the Premier Painters’ Trade Association, The Painting and Decorating Contractors of America, has been a rewarding experience with a professional collaboration of contractors, community associations and industry experts sharing and exchanging a wealth of information.
Our goal is to make the painting experience clean, simple and gratifying, to deliver a high quality product, and to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
How we stand out from the competition:
- Stick to the agreed upon price for the work specified
- Start and finish on time
- Follow safe work practices
- No casual laborers are sent your way
- Offer various Painting Packages and Preparation Standards to fit your budget
- Employ nationally recognized standards for color, painting and preparation as outlined by the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA.org)
- Give you a 3 year warranty
- Registered with the State of New Jersey
- Use a 20-point quality control checklist to insure a good job
- We are fully insured
- Have non-toxic, low and No VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint that’s affordable