Essex County homes are typically 80+ years old, and often have peeling paint and cracking plaster that requires adequate repair before painting to ensure a smooth finish. Your walls undergo our rigorous 7-step process before we call it “done”, with at least half the work being preparation.
- Prep and painting of ceilings, walls, trim, including cabinets
- Plaster and sheetrock repair
- Wood trim repair and preparation
- Staining and polyurethane application on wood trim
- Light prep and low voc water based coatings to refresh floors
- Basement block and concrete floor prep and painting
- Wall paper removal
Hoffman Interior Painting services include:
We take the greatest of care with each of these services so you are overjoyed with the outcome.